Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Only one quip

The artwork is superb and the voice acting is phenomenal, the challenges are well thought out and the currency system is unique to the game, the twists are endless without becoming redundant and the story is rich in detail. The world you designed reflects the harshest of the deserts, the calmest of villages and the ruthlessness of decrepit castles.

However, you need to develop some element of interactivity, maybe, if you let the user press space when something happens.

:the game: :the game:

Shit

I can't get past level 2

Detective Hearst Case 01 Detective Hearst Case 01

Fantastic!

I didn't know what to think, I thought this was just going to be any old other flash, but when the investigation started, ten minutes in I was writing down notes, you must like crime scene investigations. The music was fitting, the voice acting was flawless, just a few audio glitches, and some repetitive annoyances, but overall, I was drawn in immediately, I can't wait for more.

Super Ultra Maze Collab Super Ultra Maze Collab

Tell you what man.

That was easy as hell, but the last two levels definitely showed your more sporty side, there really wasnt a scoring system, or a type of penalty, for maybe touching the walls, and the music wasn't the greatest.

But I think it's a good sign of more to come.

TeamGoNuts responds:

ill look into those

Stick Shootout Stick Shootout

Ugh.

The scripting is rock solid, in a very simple and bad way. There are only two spawn locations and no movement, the play lags like a mofo.

Not bad though.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Fun.

It's difficult and keeps you on your toes, I like this game a lot and am considering that I would go out and buy it.

Tricky Ball Tricky Ball

Eh...

I've seen better, I lost interest after trying the fiftieth time, otherwise it's well created in other areas.

Good luck.